Launch a Casino in New ZealandBegin your advantageous iGaming business in a prosperous gambling destination. Online Casino Market will assist you in setting up a beneficial environment for your players.
Benefits of Launching an Online Casino in New Zealand
Passion for Gambling Activities
Due to the absence of virtual local clubs, citizens are excited about new casino venues they can legally access
Quick Return of Investments
Increased demand for iGaming content allows paying off the contributed funds in 3–6 months after the launch
Rapid Growth of Income
Proper venue expansion together with Online Casino Market ensures favourable conditions for a decent profit
91% of residents have internet access, the number of mobile connections is over 135% of the total population
Possibilities for design and gameplay immersion are huge; they propose numerous options for client attraction
Prospects for Development
The legality condition of the iGaming business in the area suggests appealing forecasts for offshore managers
Get a Demo Version of a Casino
The first 10 days of work are for free!
Why Online Casino Market?
Calculate the Cost of the Project
Online Casino Market will suggest the best solution for you.
How to Develop Gambling Businesses in New Zealand’s Industry: Tips for Newcomers
If you are looking for a promising and well-developed region for launching your start-up, we recommend you to consider this option. The gambling market in New Zealand has lots of prospects. It provides entrepreneurs with many opportunities allowing them to work legally here.
Do you want to know more about this region? Read this article to find a lot of useful information about the gambling business in New Zealand.
The entertainment industry is highly profitable for local entrepreneurs. The annual turnover of the field makes up over NZ $2 billion (about US $1.5 billion).
Is gambling legal in New Zealand? Yes, several large gambling establishments and many smaller gaming clubs and bookmaker offices operate here.
The traditional one-armed bandits and their New Zealand variations, pokies, are particularly popular in this state. Most entertainment clubs are government-controlled. Some projects are regulated by charitable organisations. A significant percentage of profits goes to various social programs.
Even though the iGaming sector is legal here, an entrepreneur still has to be alert about regulation nuances. One of the crucial concerns is the availability of software producers and their presence in the area.
Not all organisations that develop gaming and administrative content can work in the region. The experts at Online Casino Market have identified which brands are currently limited from service provision on the territory of the state.
Restricted software vendors that cannot operate in the country:
- Yggdrasil Asia;
- Game Art;
What concerns other companies that create products for gambling portals, it is all up to an operator to pick from a substantial array. Online Casino Market offers expert support in the preferencing of interactive components for creating a favourable participation environment for punters and convenient working conditions for managers.
Order software selection and integration from specialists at our company and look into other relevant services to boost your gambling project.
According to casino law in New Zealand, which was adopted in 2003, almost all types of gambling are allowed in the country. Previous versions of this legislative act were passed in 1977 and 1990. The legislation is gradually adapting to modern realities and improving.
The main regulatory bodies are as follows:
- Department of Internal Affairs — combating money laundering and underground business;
- New Zealand Gambling Commission — licensing of projects and monitoring of their activities;
- New Zealand Ministry of Health — preventing and treating gambling addiction.
The Problem Gambling Foundation of New Zealand has been operating since 1992. This department was created at the initiative of the Ministry of Health. Its main goal is to provide psychological support to citizens with gambling addiction and to promote the principles of responsible gaming.
There are 60 offices of this organisation in the state. The employees provide their services free of charge in 9 languages: English, Maori, Thai, Cantonese, Mandarin, Khmer, Korean, and Vietnamese.
To open a legal online betting portal in New Zealand or start a casino, it is necessary to receive an offshore licence. The local gambling commission does not issue permits for work in the online space. However, the activities of foreign virtual projects are not prohibited. Operators can apply to the following jurisdictions to obtain licences allowing them to operate without violating the gambling law in New Zealand:
Why should you buy a casino in New Zealand? Here are some strong arguments in this market’s favour:
- English-speaking environment. Even though the population of the country consists of many nationalities, the most widespread language here is English. This feature will help you reach the European and North American regions rather quickly after starting an online gambling project in New Zealand.
- Stable economic and political situation. The state is characterised by a high GDP and a decent standard of living. The social conditions have been stable here for many decades.
- Extensive selection of casino software in New Zealand. Many entertainment content producers are operating in this market. They offer gamblers vibrant online slots, exciting poker solutions, lotteries, and many other products.
- The popularity of cryptocurrency services. Bitcoin and other digital monetary units are widely used in the gambling market in New Zealand. This is a great advantage for entrepreneurs who do not want to spend a lot of money on intermediary services.
- Low competition. The gambling business in New Zealand has been developing for a long time. However, the online space is not overloaded with lots of operators and projects. New players try to enter this market as fast as possible to take advantageous positions and get the maximum financial benefits.
To open a gambling portal in New Zealand, you have to think carefully about each step. The start of a gaming business is a rather costly procedure. Therefore, it is necessary to take it very responsibly.
Here is an approximate plan for entering the gambling market in New Zealand
The search for the optimal niche
Research the local entertainment industry to find the desired industry.
Combine several activities, for example, the bookmaker and gambling business in New Zealand, to get the best results
The choice of a suitable jurisdiction
Find a proper offshore territory to get a permit.
The start of a casino in New Zealand with the appropriate licence will help you avoid problems with the law and gain the trust of many potential customers
The development of a unique style
Create an original design for your online resource.
It will allow you to increase online traffic. A bright logo and a well-matched colour scheme will make your site memorable
The acquisition of casino software in New Zealand
The protection of money and personal data
The start of a casino in New Zealand is closely associated with substantial sums and confidential information.
Therefore, you should purchase the latest security tools based on machine learning technologies and automatic multi level user authentication
The integration of financial services
We recommend you to connect reliable payment casino software in New Zealand to let your clients make fast and secure deposits and withdrawals
The procedure for creating a virtual business from scratch is quite complicated. It requires careful preparation and collaboration with professionals. In order not to be mistaken and launch your start-up properly, we advise you to purchase a turnkey casino in New Zealand.
What is the essence of this service? It includes the most essential services and products:
- the assistance in preparing documents and contacting the gaming commission;
- informational support on any issue regarding opening gambling projects in New Zealand;
- technical maintenance of an online portal during its development and after the launch;
- the creation of a memorable logo and attractive website design.
After purchasing a turnkey casino in New Zealand, an operator will receive a ready-to-work product. The entrepreneur's tasks will be to promote the project and build a client base. These services can be ordered from specialists for an additional fee.
Following a turnkey scheme will help you use your resources efficiently and enter the local market at the right time.
Working in the gambling industry in this state can become the beginning of a lucrative international scale business.
Open a gambling start-up in New Zealand to get:
- access to a broad high-income public of gaming enthusiasts;
- the possibility to provide services with an offshore permit;
- the opportunity to scale your business to other English-speaking markets.
We offer operators high-quality entertainment content, the best security systems, first-class payment modules, informational support, licensing assistance, and a lot of other products and services. Leave a request to the manager to find out how to start cooperation with our studio.
Check the information used to contact us carefully. It is necessary for your safety.
Fraudsters can use contacts that look like ours to scam customers. Therefore, we ask you to enter only the addresses that are indicated on our official website.
Be careful! Our team is not responsible for the activities of persons using similar contact details.
Online Casino Market will become your reliable partner and assistant at every stage of your business development
We will provide reliable support at all stages of your project launching.