What are Cookies Used for?
Cookies are small text documents sent to your computer (or mobile device) by a website during your first visit to a page. These files help the website recognise you on your subsequent visits.
Cookies perform many functions. For example, a username and password are saved thanks to their help. If you visit the same site frequently, you do not need to enter this data each time. Besides, these files help to save personal user settings and conduct statistical analysis of the website’s audience.
Some cookies store personal information, such as username. However, the collection of personal data is not the main purpose of using such files. This information is collected for its further application in statistical reports and studies.
What Cookies do we Use?
Online Casino Market uses the following types of cookies:
1. Essential cookies
Using some files is necessary for the full-fledged operation of our site. For example, such cookies allow us to identify users and ensure access to the requested pages for them. If the user decides to disable cookies, he or she will not be able to view the necessary content.
2. Functionality Cookies
We use functionality cookies to learn and remember your preferences. For example, some files can save you from having to enter your username every time you visit Online Casino Market. Using these cookies, our website saves your personal settings. In addition, functionality cookies allow us to provide users with a wider range of opportunities, such as watching videos or commenting.
3. Performance cookies
We apply this type of cookies on the https://oc-market.com/en website to analyse the use of our web pages by visitors and to monitor the overall performance of the site. It allows us to define which pages are the most popular among users. At the same time, using these files helps us find out which pages are operating with errors. Based on the data obtained, we correct defects and improve the quality of our content constantly to provide you with the most comfortable conditions on the Online Casino Market website.
4. Targeted advertising cookies
The Online Casino Market team and our advertisers apply these files to select advertising content according to the interests of users. For example, if you read many articles about casinos, advertisers will offer you ads containing information on this topic. It is important to remember that we do not share the personal data of our users with third parties. Information about your preferences is collected by us to provide relevant and interesting content to our clients.
Can Users Block Cookies?
As described above, cookies are applied to display the necessary content correctly. Nevertheless, each user has the right to refuse using cookies.
How to Disable Cookies Using Your Browser
Find the name of the browser that you are using, and follow the suggested instructions:
- Click the wrench icon in the toolbar of the Google Chrome browser.
- Select "Settings."
- Click the "Show advanced settings" button.
- Go to the "Privacy" section, select the "Content Settings" option.
- To enable cookies, go to “Cookies”, then select “Allow local data to be set”, note that both first-party and third-party cookies will be enabled. To unblock only first-party cookies, select " Block all third-party cookies without exception."
- To disable all cookies, go to the “Cookies” section and choose the “Block sites from setting any data” option.
Please note that there are different options for enabling and blocking cookies in the Chrome browser. Learn more about managing cookies here.
- Click on the "Tools" button, which is located at the top of the browser window and select the "Internet Options" menu.
- Open the "Privacy" tab.
- To enable cookies, set the value to “Medium” or lower.
- To block cookies, move the slider up.
It should be noted that Internet Explorer has different levels of working with cookies. The information on additional settings can be found here.
- Open the browser menu and select "Settings".
- Go to the " Quick Preferences " section.
- To enable cookies, check the option "Enable Cookies";
- To block cookies, uncheck “Enable Cookies”.
It is noteworthy that there are several levels of cookie settings for Opera. To find out more, go to this page.
Safari for macOS
- Go to the "Settings" menu.
- Select the "Security" section.
- To unblock cookies, select the option “Accept Cookies”.
- To disable cookies, go to the “Accept Cookies” section and select the option “Never”.
Please note that the Safari browser offers several options for controlling cookies. To learn more, visit this page.
- Go to the "Tools" menu and select "Options".
- Open the "Privacy" panel.
- To enable cookies, select “Accept cookies for sites”.
- To block cookies, uncheck the “Accept cookies for sites” option.
It is worth noting that the Mozilla Firefox browser provides several options for managing cookies. To get more information, visit this page.
If your browser is not presented in this list, go to the “Help” menu or contact the developers’ team.