Effective Online Casino Marketing in Messengers: Things to Know
Representatives of the gambling industry actively use message systems to promote iGaming projects. The solution attracts solvent traffic, improves communication with regular customers, and expands the geography of users.
The Online Casino Market company offers to study the specifics of marketing in messengers. You can order a modern Telegram bot and other products from us to increase the conversion of online casinos.
Messengers are browser programs (for PCs) and applications (for mobile devices) that allow users to instantly exchange digital content. These are text messages, audio and video recordings, phone calls, graphic elements (gifs, animations) and much more.
The most popular information exchange systems include:
Messengers provide a wide audience coverage from different parts of the world, which is very much appreciated in the field of marketing. Clothing, shoes, accessories, interior items, various services and, of course, gambling are advertised on social platforms.
The undeniable advantages of using message chats include:
- Interaction with the target audience. Social networks host the main category of online casino players. These are gamers aged 18–34 who make good money and treat gambling as a leisure activity. Among the users of social platforms, generation Z dominates, as this is the most attractive group of gamblers in terms of conversion.
- Improving communication. Gamers are less likely to notice advertising posts and banners and are reluctant to respond to mailings via email. Therefore, direct interaction through instant messengers is becoming the fastest way to reach the audience. Clients like face-to-face communication in the form of correspondence, and direct calls from advertisers, on the contrary, cause irritation.
- Compliance with the global trend. In the world, 4.6+ billion people go online at least once a day. Users spend 2.5+ hours daily on instant messengers and social chats. Communication in message systems is becoming a global trend that should be used to promote online casinos.
- Legal advertising. It is much easier to promote gambling through social platforms than through popular search engines. Legitimate advertising is available on Telegram and Viber, and written permission from the administration is required to launch a marketing campaign on Facebook Messenger. The use of messaging systems expands the geography of gamblers, including clients from countries with an ambiguous attitude of the authorities toward the iGaming industry.
- Real-time communication. Artificial intelligence and Big Data algorithms used in message chats guarantee instant information exchange 24/7. The system processes terabytes of information without involving manual labour, which guarantees instant responses to millions of personal requests.
- Outpacing competitors. According to a Gartner Report study, 67% of gambling companies compete in the customer experience sector, and only 33% in terms of introducing innovative technologies. At the same time, by 2025, the cost of communication with the audience will increase by 80%. It is most reasonable to attract gamers today with the help of progressive marketing tools, which are message systems.
Social platforms provide good communication with customers at each of the four stages of the marketing funnel:
Attracting internet traffic
The struggle for new gamblers, as a rule, begins with the creation of virtual assistants based on instant messengers. Chatbots are designed to automate many routine processes, from publishing advertising messages to direct interaction with customers.
To attract the target audience, the following promotional tools are used:
Involvement and information
Operators offer a free game for virtual money (coins, tokens, chips) as a way to attract the target audience. This feature is implemented through built-in chatbots that support anonymous slot spins and card bets.
The client can also create thematic communities, conduct surveys, collect feedback and much more
To register, verify and make an initial deposit, gamblers do not need to go to third-party resources, for example, to the payment system page. All the functionality is collected in one place, which ensures a high conversion of online casinos
Retention and maintenance
Virtual assistants help in organising and conducting promotional campaigns.
The system performs the following actions automatically:
The basic parameters that should be focused on when creating a virtual assistant for an online casino:
- the number of new gamers (anonymous and verified) in numerical and percentage terms, their growth dynamics;
- the proportion of active players (betting every day, every three days/week);
- contacts with a virtual assistant without involving a call centre (relevant for multifunctional chatbots that work like playgrounds and simultaneously advise clients);
- decrease in call centre load in terms of available communication methods — via email, direct calls, web chat on a gambling site;
- an increase in the duration of a session with a chatbot (from short 2-minute pranks to full-fledged gaming sessions lasting 2–3 hours);
- the number of delivered messages, their growth in absolute and relative terms;
- conversion cost (the ratio between the number of attracted gamers and those clients who completed the target actions — made an initial deposit, re-registered, etc.).
Now, we will consider which messengers are more appropriate to use to promote online casinos:
The social platform is suitable for attracting an audience from the CIS, moreover, it is the best basis for launching multifunctional chatbots. Virtual assistants interact with the target audience, advise clients, and serve as a full-fledged playground with support for bonus and payment programs.
In the fall of 2021, Pavel Durov, the founder of Telegram, announced the creation of a special advertising environment based on the platform. Its main task is to launch full-scale marketing campaigns in the messenger
| || |
The messenger can boast the presence of a special WhatsApp Business API application.
The solution is implemented as a full-fledged software interface with a wide range of tools. The client can set up automatic mailing, connect financial aggregators, and integrate the product with the proprietary CRM system of the online casino
Business account holders can create gambling communities, set up quick automatic replies, download promotional stickers, and more.
The reporting system is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. In addition, on the basis of Viber, a personal chatbot can be created. A virtual assistant will increase casino internet traffic and business profitability
The use of message systems is a modern method of promoting a gambling company without involving third-party resources — SEO tools, affiliated services, etc.
- The advantages of promotion include better coverage of the target audience, high-quality communication with existing customers, legal advertising, real-time communication, staying ahead of competitors and compliance with global trends.
- Message systems provide effective interaction with gamblers at each of the four stages of the marketing funnel. These are online traffic arbitrage, engagement, conversion to purchase and retention of valuable customers.
- Messengers popular with the Russian-speaking audience include Telegram, WhatsApp and Viber. It is advisable to set up advertising campaigns through WeChat and QQ for operators targeting Asian countries. Facebook Messenger is suitable for communication with gamers in North American and European markets.
At Online Casino Market, you can order the creation of a fully functional Telegram bot. We also organise effective marketing campaigns involving audiences from WhatsApp, Viber and other popular messengers.
Online Casino Market provides the following services:
Check the information used to contact us carefully. It is necessary for your safety.
Fraudsters can use contacts that look like ours to scam customers. Therefore, we ask you to enter only the addresses that are indicated on our official website.
Be careful! Our team is not responsible for the activities of persons using similar contact details.
NFT Casino: the Gaming World of the Future
12 july 2022
Gambling Industry During the War: Support for Ukraine's Battle
04 july 2022
Make Huge Profits with BetGames.TV Casino Software in Kazakhstan
21 june 2022
Lucky Streak Software in South Africa: Thrilling Live Casino World
27 may 2022
Dynamic Strategy of How to Buy EGT Casinos in South Africa Reliably
18 april 2022