Launch a Casino in IndiaStart your successful gambling business in India and get stable profits in the shortest possible time. The Online Casino Market team will become your reliable partner and assistant in any issues.
The Benefits of the Indian Online Gaming Market
Get a Demo Version of a Casino
The first 10 days of work are for free!
Why Online Casino Market?
Calculate the Cost of the Project
Online Casino Market will suggest the best solution for you.
How to Buy an Online Casino in India — an Efficient Guide from Online Casino Market
The gambling industry in India is a perplexing topic to discuss. Despite being a third-world country, India has a complex entertainment infrastructure that involves different legality levels when it concerns gambling. The online industry of this type has been even more questionable. The total estimation of the Indian gambling market is more than $60 billion by the end of 2019. Unfortunately, more than half of this amount comes from illegal sources.
So, is it possible to buy an online casino in India? Is it profitable to develop a gambling career with the country’s audience? The experts at Online Casino Market decided to break down this topic and steer the potential operators in this area on the right course.
As for now, there are no strictly regulated laws on online gambling in the country. The government supports only national lotteries and specific horse racing events. At the same time, the Indian gambling laws have two distinct regions — Goa and Sikkim — that host numerous land-based gaming establishments.
However, there is nothing directly mentioned about the online gambling business in India. The only two documents that are partially related to the industry were issued in 2000 and 2011 respectively. The first (the Information Technology Act) prohibits sharing any sort of information that may corrupt locals on the internet. The second (the Federal Information Technology Act) tried to impose blocks on foreign gambling websites via the local providers.
However, neither of them state that the locals can not access their favourite online casinos. Moreover, no regulation has ever mentioned about the restriction to open a casino in India. So, let us dive a bit deeper into the peculiarities of the organizational process in the country.
One of the main advantages of starting an online casino in India is the density of the population. Among almost 1.4 billion residents, the number of the country's internet users has almost reached 700 million people by the end of 2020.
A substantial part of these locals enjoys online gambling entertainment. Surprisingly, the percentage of female players reaches 30% and counting. It underlines the growing trend of gender equality and provides operators with the diversity of players.
Apart from the sex variety, the country’s players can also be divided into 6 groups. Not only is it a geographical split, but also an economical and social one.
The 6 Indian regions with different intensity of gambling activity are:
- Northern Eastern;
Online casino operators usually focus on the Northern parts of the country. They are known as more economically and socially mature as well as have a bigger density of the population.
Since there are no obstacles for an operator to buy an online casino in India, it becomes only a matter of time and money. The entire process of setting up an efficient gambling platform in the country involves several obligatory stages. The operator must also come up with an efficient business plan that will serve as a guide to a lucrative gambling platform at the end.
First of all, an operator must design a website that would correspond to players’ expectations and have a rich functionality for complete user experience at an online casino
Casino software in India
It is then necessary to fill the created website with the good gaming and administrative content that will allow players to enjoy their favourite gaming entertainment
Since it is impossible to receive an official operational permit in the country, new operators choose foreign jurisdictions that allow offering services on the premises of India
The most popular transaction services in the country are:
India has quite a restricted internet connection, so while organizing an advertising campaign, an operator is recommended to resort to the following methods:
However, the most important thing to keep in mind is the modern trends that exist in the country right now. The gambling business in India is closely related to the recreational sphere of the country.
So, modern online gaming trends involve specific topics of the industry as well as the general understanding of the local entertainment:
- Field hockey. A lot of operators also strive to open online betting in India. Therefore, it is essential to keep in mind that over the last 10 years, the popularity of field hockey significantly dropped among the locals and athletes. Even though it is often associated as a national sport, few huge bookmaker stores focus on it.
- Cricket. In comparison to field hockey, Indian cricket is on the rise for the last decade. Consequently, wagering on different local tournaments (Indian Premier League) or any international tournaments (Cricket World Cup or any other ICC organized events) is extremely popular among the locals.
- Horse racing. According to Indian gambling laws, this type of betting is a completely legal activity. The locals enjoy wagering on horse racing and do not miss any of the five classic races throughout the year: Indian 1,000 Guineas, Indian 2,000 Guineas, Indian Oaks, Indian Derby, Indian St. Leger.
- Lotteries. Indians adore lottery draws. First, because it involves no skills and is pure luck. Secondly, because it is legalized on a federal level. Therefore, starting an online sweepstakes business in India might be a beneficial idea as well.
Like any other business, the lack of experience can be compensated with a helping hand of professionals. A new operator may have certain issues setting up the gambling business in India. So, what is the most efficient way out? The Online Casino Market company offers incredibly convenient solutions that involve a turnkey online casino in India.
The main advantages of cooperating on such conditions are:
- the usage of the latest gambling software in India shows high player acquisition numbers;
- technologically advanced website development using HTML5 enables fast response time and lack of glitches;
- knowledgeable team of marketers works hard on each individual advertising campaign in India;
- functional administrative casino software in India allows your team members to work more efficiently;
- thorough development of loyalty programs and promotional events to match the expectations of the target audience.
Having considered all pros and cons of a turnkey online casino in India, let's sum up all essential points:
- the online gambling regulations are not stated to prohibit the activity in the country, meaning foreign-based operators can offer their services in India legally;
- the organizational process of an online casino includes website development, software purchase, obtaining a permit, installing payment systems, and launching an advertising campaign;
- the key trends on modern gambling business in India are wagering on cricket, horse racing as well as online sweepstakes;
- the benefit of cooperating with a knowledgeable service provider allows operators to have no worries during the organizational process at all.
Online Casino Market is also closely cooperating with a number of casino software providers that are popular in India (Amatic, Microgaming, EGT and others). So, if you have any questions on organizing the online gambling business in India, reach our customer support centre.
Check the information used to contact us carefully. It is necessary for your safety.
Fraudsters can use contacts that look like ours to scam customers. Therefore, we ask you to enter only the addresses that are indicated on our official website.
Be careful! Our team is not responsible for the activities of persons using similar contact details.
Online Casino Market will become your reliable partner and assistant at every stage of your business development
We will provide reliable support at all stages of your project launching.