Draft Law 2285-d Adopted — Join Gambling Exhibition Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020
On July 14, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted the draft law 2285-d “On regulation of activities related to organization and conduct of gambling” at the second reading stage. This long expected event will set the rise of Ukraine to the global gambling market stardom and will allow refilling the budget, emptied by the quarantine crisis.
Overall, 248 deputies voted in favor of the law, 95 — against, 17 — abstained, and 27 — did not vote. The new bill will come into effect the next day after its publication.
The large-scale industry exhibition Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 organized by Smile-Expo will be the first big gambling event after the legalization. The event will take place in Kyiv on October 6-7. Exhibitors will present cutting-edge gambling solutions, discuss subtleties of the Ukrainian gambling law, advantages and prospects of the market.
The event will offer an industry-specific conference, featuring international gambling experts, Ukrainian lawmakers, and representatives of specialized organizations.
Top speakers are:
- Head of All-Ukrainian Association of Employers in the Recreation and Entertainment Sector Ihor Makiievskyi.
- Director of the Ukrainian Gaming Business Association Tamara Golubchik.
- President of the Ukrainian Gaming Industry Association Iryna Sergienko.
- People's Deputy of Ukraine Taras Tarasenko.
- Chief Policy Officer at Playtech Francesco Rodano.
The exhibition with the total area of 5,000 square meters expects 100 exhibitors and 3,000 attendees.
Exhibitors will include software developers, gambling hardware manufacturers, affiliate networks and programs, banks, payment aggregators, gambling operators, bookmakers, marketing and SEO agencies, consulting, law companies, and many others. Some of them are:
- IGT — international manufacturer and distributor of stationary slot machines, lottery and betting terminals, video slots, mobile and social games, as well as software for online casinos, betting companies, and lotteries.
- Alfastreet — provider of different models of automated roulette, gambling terminals, casino equipment, slot machines, etc.
- Winsystems — distributor of comprehensive solutions for gambling business, including casino management tools, electronic roulette, slot machines, solutions for lottery business and innovative systems for gambling industry.
- Gamebridge — manufacturer and supplier of game equipment for poker clubs and casinos.
- Papa Karlo — CPA network that focuses on the payday loan (PDL) niche and works with affiliates using the RevShare model.
Digital Chain — a full-cycle agency that offers customers a wide range of efficient marketing solutions that allow achieving different business goals — will act as an exhibitor and Badge Sponsor.
Alpha Affiliates will play the role of a Bracelet Sponsor of UGW 2020. This affiliate program works in the gambling niche with offers from direct advertisers and focuses on foreign markets.
Besides, Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 will select the best companies in the sector. Winners of UGW Awards in 12 nominations will be awarded at the huge party on October 6.
The international company Smile-Expo that has been hosting events about innovations, including gambling events, for 14 years worldwide is organizing the exhibition.
Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020 will take place at Kyiv-based International Exhibition Centre, pavilion 4-B on October 6-7.
Contact us, if you have any questions:
- Skype: slotsmarket
- Telegram: @spinwin
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the feedback form.
You might also like
How to Buy the NextGen Casino In South Africa to Maximize Business Profitability
16 september 2020
Where to Buy an Amatic Casino Software in Cyprus
16 september 2020
How to Start a Greentube Casino in South America: Tips from Experts
15 september 2020
How to Buy a Novomatic Casino in Turkey with a Professional Support from Online Casino Market
21 august 2020
Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020: Enter Legal Gambling Market in Ukraine
18 august 2020