Riga Gaming Congress 2017: Main Gambling Event of Latvia
October 12, a significant international gambling event Riga Gaming Congress 2017 is to take place. Best practices, innovative technologies, presentation of the best market products — the Congress program is designed for addressing the modern gambling issues.
The conference will discuss the development of online and offline casinos, e-sports and betting business, blockchain technology implementation, virtual reality and much more.
|Table of Contents:|
Riga Gaming Congress will be thematically divided into two sections:
- business section will cover the issues of legal regulation of the industry, marketing, development trends of different market segments, etc.;
- bitcoin section, where speakers will tell about benefits of using cryptocurrency and blockchain.
In the end of the conference there will be a panel discussion dedicated to regulation of gambling business in Latvia and Malta.
Speakers of the event are founders and leaders of the largest gambling companies, as well as lawyers and experienced consultants on business development in the field of entertainment:
- Vladimirs Remi, co-founder of the Riga company Montazure, specializing in consulting and implementing new financial technologies;
- Steve Donoughue, gambling consultant from London;
- Ishay Tentser, CEO at Israeli software company IniTech;
- Carlo Pagan, CEO at the largest Italian casino Casino Campione D'Italia;
- Francisco Javier Vidal Caama, COO at Sortis & Golden Lion Casinos in Panama;
- Benjamin Carlotti, founder and Managing Director at Oulala Games;
- Francesco Baranka, expert in preventing match-fixing and General Manager at Belgian organization Federbet;
- Michael Boettcher, President of the international gambling company Storm International;
- Maxim Krupyshev, COO of the German bitcoin platform Cubits;
- Eric Benz, Managing Director at the British cryptocurrency company Cryptopay;
- Patrick O'Brien, Communications Director of the international broker Exante Limited;
- Eman Pulis, co-founder of the Maltese gambling event Summit of iGaming;
- Jakub Kolomicenko, Head of Legal Department at Endorphina Ltd from the Czech Republic.
Exhibition area will feature the best casino equipment, the latest technologies for online gambling and games in social networks, solutions for optimizing business and increasing profits. It is here that you can learn about the latest trends in the gambling industry and find suppliers of high-quality hardware and software.
Demo zone participants:
- CASEXE, online casino software developer;
- Slotegrator, aggregator of international providers for online casinos;
- Axioma, digital company, developing and promoting online services;
- Tom Horn Gaming, one of the leading developers of popular online games;
- Lordmancer, developer of multiplayer RPG games for mobile gadgets;
- Hash Rush, the company launching real-time strategies with cryptocurrencies;
- Casino4you, developer of software for online casino launching.
Riga Gaming Congress will be supported by the international leaders of the gambling industry:
- CASEXE, Online Gambling Sponsor;
- SL Casino, Congress Partner;
- Tom Horn Gaming, Silver Sponsor;
- Royal Casino SPA & Hotel Resort, Afterparty Sponsor;
- DAO.Casino, Gold Sponsor.
Other partners of the event are iMoney Slots, Smart Money, Smart Gambling, OnlineCasinoMarket, DOU, Federbet, Time Lottery, Jackpot Bet Online, etc.
Congress organizer is Smile-Expo, one of the leaders of the exhibition business in the CIS and Europe. During 11 years of its existence, the company has held more than 150 international industry events, including the largest gambling events in Russia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Armenia and other countries.
Riga Gaming Congress will gather all key figures of the gambling business within a single platform. Join!
Date: October 12, 2017
Venue: Bellevue Park Hotel
Registration is available on conference website.