VR Casino From Microgaming: the Future Has Come
Microgaming is a company that’s always been a true innovator in the universe of online casinos. It was the first one to present an Internet gambling platform back in 1994. It's not surprising that this software vendor for the Internet gambling also became the first to offer such innovative product as the VR casino.
If you’d like to surpass the competitors and be an operator that can offer an innovative product to players, contact Online Casino Market. You can buy VR casino software from this company and make use of professional services by installing the best solutions from world developers, Microgaming in particular, in your gambling club.
VR is a computer technology that can be used to re-create any environment. A computer simulation of reality, the multimedia with the effect of presence – this phenomenon has a lot of names but the essence remains the same.
VR casino software will soon drastically change the current state of affairs in online gambling. The gamers will be provided with slots, tabletop type of gaming content, poker, and other joys of virtual reality casino. This interactive level of gaming experience should not be compared to even a mobile casino, which in due time caused a stir.
Technology forges ahead, and if the virtual reality gadgets were really expensive before, today many manufacturers have released worthwhile models at the cost of an average smartphone, and the price will only go down.
According to the Goldman Sachs specialists, by the year 2025, the VR entertainment will bring about $110 billion annually. Compare: television today generates a total of $99 billion income.
The most important advantages:
- VR products destroy old patterns and allow going beyond the current possibilities. Therefore, any player can visit a classic Las Vegas gambling club of the early 20th cent., or play in space with some alien. There’re no limits except for the developer's fantasy.
- We witness a genuine interest in modern technologies and the rapid growth of the popularity of Internet clubs with live dealers and 3D modeling. A new era of gambling world is gradually approaching since virtual reality is considerably superior to live casinos in terms of spectacularity and immersion in another environment.
- A VR casino gives an opportunity to feel the very physical sensations of a person in a real casino. Players are met by a hostess and will help you find a place in hall with a dealer sitting in front of him (it can be anyone: girl, man, robot). Some developers provide gamblers with an opportunity to have smoke or throw chips at a dealer.
The Microgaming company was the first to develop a VR casino and introduce a fundamentally fresh product as early as February 2016 on the ICE TotallyGaming event. The company received an award for the best innovation of the year.
A virtual reality casino and a virtual roulette were presented on the ICE Totally Gaming exhibition. VR technologies, modern 3D graphics capabilities, long list of advanced tools, and unique gameplay have immediately attracted the attention of many people.
The company's specialists made the best effort to refresh the usual entertainment and breathe new life into it. The extraordinary graphics and breathtaking gaming sensations conquered the hearts of those who were lucky enough to test the new product by visiting a VR casino.
This VR casino software has a huge potential that can be fully unlocked by the Oculus technologies.
For the most realistic sensations from a VR casino, you will need the following devices:
- Oculus Rift DK2 (a special helmet used to immerse in the virtual world);
- Leap Motion 3D controller (monitors the movement of hands and projects them into a virtual environment).
Every little thing has been given attention to in a game. Players need to take the chips and put them on the table. They will see the projection of their own hands. While many developers do not focus attention on the sound content, the Microgaming decided to go another way and made the game atmosphere even more vivid and saturated.
The way a company used to present its new product is particularly noteworthy. A full-fledged futuristic laboratory equipped specifically for the event, was organized within the framework of the exhibit. Developers demonstrated the enormous potential of 3D technologies in the gambling industry.
If you’d like to take a new niche and develop a VR direction, you can order development of a virtual reality casino from Online Casino Market. Years of experience enabled the agency to collect the premium market offers and provide them to its client.
You’ll be able to obtain a virtual casino game package or even buy a ready-made turnkey VR casino. If necessary, specialists are ready to consult you free of charge on any matter of interest.
- Telegram: @spinwin
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Skype: slotsmarket
- the feedback form.