How to Start an Online Gambling Business in Antigua and Barbuda?
2.2. Designing a website
2.3. Purchasing software
The online gambling business is a relatively new industry on the market that slowly improves its positions on the competitiveness level, among other profitable enterprises. In order to obtain your own online gambling business, you must be able to find a legal “home” for it since not all countries allow registering such establishments on their premises. A group of small offshore states decided it would be quite productive to create favourable conditions for the new operators to launch their platforms on their territories. Antigua and Barbuda is one of the most popular jurisdictions that Online Casino Market clients usually opt for. And that is not surprising since the number of unique advantages is significant here, with a few quite unexpected, yet pleasant.
Each licensing jurisdiction is distinctive from each other in terms of pricing, conditions, and unique strengths. Antigua and Barbuda also has a gaming commission that decided to stand out from the crowd to attract new operators with some undeniable benefits of registration on the territory of the country:
- necessity of receiving only a single license for several types of gambling activities;
- opportunity of getting a just sublicense for small enterprises if they work with larger parental companies;
- stable competitive environment that is strictly controlled by the local authorities supported by the legal protection from the United Kingdom.
Before you even start the first stage of the process, it is of utmost importance to develop an elaborated business plan. It should include a detailed description of all your steps, possible ways out of the failures, and future plans. More importantly, it will serve as an important document during the license application since it must also include all the information about the investments, probable expenses as well as estimated income. After your business plan is ready, you can start working on the actual registration process.
Antigua and Barbuda local gaming commissions have been working since 1994. However, the amendments in 2001 allowed them to extend certain regulatory processes. Today, they are responsible for:
- accepting applications;
- providing gambling licenses;
- monitoring complying with the law;
- sorting and dealing with the players’ issues.
Your task is to collect the necessary documents and ensure you have everything essential while applying for the license. Of course, it’s possible to add some papers in case you’ve forgotten something. At the same time, you will look much more reputable if you bring everything at once without delay. Check out the latest list of the necessary papers at the local authorities since the regulations are constantly changing.
You must have an appealing platform that would comply with all regulations that Antigua and Barbuda authorities imply. The design purely depends on your target audience and your creativity, so make sure you study the needs of your potential players and order the build according to your ideas. Here, you have two legitimate options of hiring the web-designers to create your website:
- Recruit professional front-end and back-end developers to make sure you receive a high-quality product in the end. The price of such services will be high but definitely worth every spent dollar.
- Recruit freelancers that will spend a bit more time for the website development. At the same time, there is a risk of possible malfunctions in the future. However, the price of such services will be much lower than in the first variant.
Your online gambling platform is nothing without specialized content to support lively activity among your players. However, it’s not that easy to find a reliable software provider in the modern world of scammers. You must make sure your potential partner has:
- immaculate reputation on the market;
- extensive list of products and services for the offer;
- ability to design the games according to clients’ needs;
- quality certificates to grant reliable cooperation to the operators;
- positive feedback from former clients.
These are the main characteristics you must look up to when choosing your software vendor. Don’t be afraid to ask for anything you might be interested in. Communication is key to figuring out how trustworthy a company is.
Apart from satisfying your clients, you must make sure that your employees also feel comfortable during working time. Moreover, the payment systems are also a vital aspect of each self-respected online casino. You must ensure the safety of your clients’ money. At the same time, they must be convinced that their deposits are protected and won’t disappear as the result of a breach. Of course, nobody can grant you complete security, but it is your duty to minimize the risk of potential theft.
Finally, after all the working parts are ready to host the players, you must increase the traffic by popularizing your casino among the target audience. Unfortunately, with the recent restrictions from Google Ads and Facebook, it became a bit more complicated to promote your gambling platform. But this only encouraged the resourceful operators to invent new advertising methods.
The most efficient recipe for the ideal advertising campaign includes at most of these methods, allowing you to spread the information about your enterprise as wide as possible.
Sometimes, new operators encounter a problem with the lack of experience for organizing their business ideas. They don’t know how to start, what information to consider, and where to search for help. Good for them, such professional helpful companies as Online Casino Market are always ready to guide through this complicated path directly to the success.
- Skype: slotsmarket
- Telegram: @spinwin
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the feedback form.