How to Establish a Land-Based Casino Business in 2021: About the Industry
Offline gambling became a very popular business area in 2021. More and more companies are investing in this promising niche, thus earning a stable income and increasing brand awareness.
We supply certified equipment and high-quality software from the best manufacturers and provide technical support for all implemented projects.
To establish an offline gambling business with a good return on investment, entrepreneurs need to:
- undergo all registration procedures (create a legal entity, open a bank account, form a reserve fund);
- obtain a licence in the chosen jurisdiction (as a rule, operators prefer offshore zones or countries where all types of gambling are considered legal);
- find suitable premises for a gambling hall (an excellent choice is to establish a business near big hotels and entertainment complexes);
- buy or rent hardware and software (it is necessary to choose only licensed products);
- work out a strategy for promotional marketing of the already existing project (the use of outdoor advertising and communication channels on the Web).
Currently, land-based casinos are considered legal in more than 80 countries. It is possible to obtain a permit in any country where gambling is legalised, and operators do not need to be residents of the chosen state.
There are 2 types of jurisdictions with the most attractive terms for launching an offline casino:
These small countries and overseas territories attract entrepreneurs for the following reasons:
A good choice is to launch a gambling business in Georgia, Spain, Ukraine, Italy, Malta, and other countries with enormous tourist potential.
Key advantages of offline projects launched on the territory of the above-mentioned countries:
Slots are the first thing that attracts gamblers when they visit casinos. It makes sense that all equipment should be reliable, secure, stylish, and high-quality.
Key characteristics of good hardware:
- Modern equipment. Slot machines with built-in features are extremely popular. Manufacturers supply products with multiple LCD monitors, touchscreen control panels, USB ports, additional joysticks, and navigation systems. Special attention is paid to the convenience of gamblers. The equipment contains multimedia chairs, coasters, and other attributes.
- Ergonomic design. The decision to buy slots that are “stretched” saves space in the gambling hall. Thus, you can place more units of equipment or find space for recreation areas. Machines with convex or curved lines and bright lighting around the perimeter are an excellent choice.
- Good performance indicators. To establish a land-based gambling business, you need reliable equipment with protection against external threats. The equipment should work perfectly even when the load on the infrastructure is increased, without system crashes, and technical problems.
- Simple maintenance. Any modification must be discussed with the manufacturer, which is a rather long process. Therefore, it is important that the equipment is durable and requires minimum external interference.
Online Casino Market recommends operators to pay attention to the following developers of equipment for land-based casinos:
The product range of the Austrian company includes offline solutions for lotteries (Self-Service Lottery 16), sports betting (ActionBook), and roulette (Lotus Roulette Pro).
Slot machines are represented by exclusive lines: Novostar, Gaminator Scorpion, and Lounge Curve. All elements are distinguished by the exquisite design and wide functionality
The provider offers several original collections (Relm, Helix, ARC) with an innovative approach to the image, modern design, and good completing units of machines.
All equipment is characterised by excellent sound thanks to the built-in Quad Sound package with multiple subwoofers
The decision to launch a land-based casino business along with IGT solutions will make your gambling hall famous and profitable.
The company offers modern consoles for bar counters (G20 Bar Top), poker machines (Poker XL), an interactive wheel of fortune (MegaTower), and more than 20 slot machines
Amatic solutions operate on the hardware platform ― Hardrox (HX). The products support 3D, VR, AR, and AI technologies and have a flexible system of settings and a built-in CMS program for tracking the actions of gamblers
The company is a pioneer in the field of offline entertainment.
Slots of this developer are connected to Mystery Jackpots (the jackpot system), Players Paradise (options for launching games on stationary devices and via the Facebook network), and OLED (a service for remote configuration)
For the iGaming business to work smoothly, businessmen will need secure and multitasking software for land-based locations.
On the offline gambling market, there are the following types of software:
- The game content. As a rule, manufacturers of hardware supply devices along with a basic set of slots. Some solutions contain 5–15 traditional games with 5 reels, while others have an extended package. These products include cards, roulette, video poker, bingo, and other popular entertainment.
- The casino platform. Software for the administration of a gambling hall, management of user accounts, and remote basic reporting. Operators can connect a bonus program, a verification system, and a service for organising lottery drawings (for example, ticket printing).
- Payment modules. Solutions for processing cash and wire transfers. An excellent choice is the installation of software with support for multicurrency transfers. Entrepreneurs can connect a payment gateway to a stationary payment terminal. This will automate some of the manual operations and reduce the expenditures for the personnel.
You can order reliable gambling software from WMS, Bally, Novomatic, Konami, and other well-known companies. The game content is sold along with well-thought-out management systems.
Offline casinos are a promising and profitable niche with the guarantee of a quick return on investment.
- To launch an offline gambling project, it will be necessary to obtain a permit and buy equipment, software, and suitable premises. Prestigious regulators interact only with legal entities, so operators need to register a company and open a bank account.
- Equipment for gambling halls should have a modern design. The durability and performance of hardware are also important.
- Businessmen need to order software and install a control system. An excellent choice is to order equipment with the already installed software.
We supply multi-currency payment systems, install solutions of partners of our company, and other products for the effective operation of an offline gambling establishment.
Check the information used to contact us carefully. It is necessary for your safety.
Fraudsters can use contacts that look like ours to scam customers. Therefore, we ask you to enter only the addresses that are indicated on our official website.
Be careful! Our team is not responsible for the activities of persons using similar contact details.
K9WIN in Asia: Beneficial Cooperation with a Top Brand
Updated 17 november 2023
Navigating the High Stakes: A Comprehensive Guide to Top Gambling Conferences and Conventions
Updated 26 september 2023
Explore the Wealth of iGaming in Western Europe
Updated 01 september 2023
Exploring Eastern Europe's Gambling Industry: Expert Review
Updated 25 august 2023
SMS Wagering on the Betting Market in 2023: Key Features
Updated 19 july 2023